Bomber’s Know Before You Go!
We are excited to welcome you back to the WFCU Centre.
Check this page for regular updates regarding policies for Spitfire events at the WFCU Centre.
Please keep an eye on your email, our website, and social media for ongoing updates as we monitor the current COVID-19 situation and follow the direction of health officials.
- ALL Doors open 1 hour prior to game time for the 2021-22 season
- The Community Entrance access into the main bowl will be exit only for the 2021-22 season.
- NEW entrance added to the WFCU Centre off of Lauzon Road “Spitfires Way”
- For all Windsor Spitfires games, each fan aged 12 and older will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days from the date of your second vaccination) against the COVID-19 virus before entering the venue. Patrons 11 years of age and under need to be always accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult in the WFCU Centre.
- Patrons with valid medical restrictions and a medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider within 48 hours prior to the event and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the WFCU Centre.
- Current methods of acceptable “proof” are 1) a physical copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines, or 2) an Electronic copy of Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of acceptable vaccines. A government-issued photo ID is also required.
- Face masks will be required at all times as per the Ontario Government
- Children under the age of two will not require a face covering/mask
- Consumption of Food and Beverages is strictly prohibited and will not be for sale at the WFCU Centre during Spitfire events
- Refunds will be available to patrons that cannot produce valid/acceptable proof of vaccination. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser of the tickets.
- Once doors are open to the public, no spectator will be allowed to exit and re-enter the WFCU Centre.
- Patrons must adhere to all WFCU Centre policies, including COVID-19 health and arena protocols. Guests failing to adhere to this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures including ejection.
For questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Entrance access into the main bowl will be exit only for the 2021-22 season.
Spitfire guests may be given a specific entry gate and asked to enter the WFCU Centre only through assigned entrances based on seating location. ‘Know Before You Go’ emails will be distributed to our guests prior to each game to advise on the most efficient path of travel to their respective gate. These designated gates will help minimize contact and crossover with other Spitfire guests attending the game. Upon arrival, guests will be asked to show their mobile/hard ticket to our Guests Services Staff.
Our Guest Services Staff are here to assist you at all times and are working hard to protect your health and safety.
Please treat them with kindness and respect.
COVID 19 ALERT:
“We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
All patrons entering the WFCU Centre for Windsor Spitfires events will be required to wear a mask, that covers their mouth and nose, and keep it on at all times while in the venue. As per Step 3 protocol from the Ontario Government”
Beginning on September 19, all patrons over the age of 12 entering the WFCU Centre for Windsor Spitfires events will be required to show proof of vaccination. Children under 11 years old and under will be required to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Patrons with valid medical restrictions and a medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 test from a healthcare provider within 48 hours prior to the event and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
Refunds will be available to patrons that cannot produce valid/acceptable proof of vaccination. If you require a refund, you must contact the original point of purchase. Refunds will be made to the original purchaser of the tickets.
CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- Hand sanitizer stations and hand pumps will be available throughout venue, especially in high-touch areas.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization with Health Canada approved products in all high-touch areas and restrooms.
- Masks, that cover mouth and nose, are required to be worn by staff and guests while in the WFCU Centre for Windsor Spitfires events. Children under the age of two will not require a face covering/mask
All policies and procedures will align with Provincial & Municipal guidelines and may be subject to change. Please continue to monitor this page, social media, and your email for any new updates regarding Spitfire events.
By entering the WFCU Centre for Windsor Spitfire Events, our guests agree:
- I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19, I have complied with provincial guidelines regarding COVID-19 for people who are fully vaccinated and I am not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or under an order of quarantine from a health care provider or public health authority.
- I will NOT enter the WFCU Centre Arena if any of the following are true:
- Within the past 10 days, I have tested positive for, or have been diagnosed with, COVID-19 (unless I have received clearance from a physician to discontinue isolation)
- Within the past 14 days, I have been in contact with anyone suspected or known to be infected with COVID-19, unless it has been 10 days or more since such exposure and I have not experienced any symptoms.
- Within the past 72 hours, I have been sick or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the local Windsor Essex County Health Unit. I have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms over the past 10 days, unless I have taken and received a negative COVID-19 test result and any and all COVID-19 tests I have taken since symptoms began have been negative.
- Within the past 14 days, I have been directed to quarantine by a health care provider or local public health authority due to having had close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19.
- I am awaiting the results of any COVID-19 test taken following my experience of any COVID-19 symptoms, or close contact with anyone suspected or known to be infected with COVID-19.