WFCU Centre Info
8787 McHugh Street
Windsor, ON N8S OA1
Box Office: (519) 254-5000
Directions: Click here
• 6,500 seats in the arena bowl
• 632 Platinum Club premium seats
• 123 restaurant seats with full view of the ice
• 31 private suites with a total of 434 seats
• 2 group sales suites with 30-seat capacity in each
• Spacious concourse with access to seating, concessions and washrooms.
• 5 major food and beverage concessions
• Retail space, including “The Crease”, the official merchandise store of the Windsor Spitfires
• Clean, bright public washrooms throughout the complex.
• Spacious “Crown Royal Club Lounge” with direct access to Platinum Club seating.
• 5 additional locker/dressing rooms.
What parking is available at the WFCU Centre?
Free parking is available at the WFCU Centre for 1,850 vehicles. There are 37 accessible/handicapped parking spaces.
Does my child need a ticket?
All children over two years of age require their own ticket. Infants and small children under two years of age may, at the discretion of arena management, be held in the lap of a ticket holder.
What about accessible seating?
The WFCU Centre has accessible seating platforms at each corner of the spectator rink for hockey games. These platforms are located at the suite level and two are at the rink level with a total of 70 seats available. For many other WFCU events, additional accessible floor seating is available.
Can I bring video or still cameras into the Spitfires games at the WFCU Centre?
No. Cameras are strictly prohibited in the WFCU during Windsor Spitfire games unless approved in advance.
Where is the Spitfires merchandise shop located?
“The Crease” is the official merchandise store of the Windsor Spitfires. There are two locations within the WFCU Centre: one near the main entrance at the north end of the facility and the second on the community rinks side right across from the Tim Hortons kiosk.